Experienced Tax Strategists Working for You
Complying with ever-changing tax laws is only part of helping you keep more of your money. Ongoing planning and knowing your opportunities/risks have an even greater impact. While we understand the tax aspects of business decisions can dramatically alter the underlying economics, we also know that it rarely makes sense to base a decision solely on the tax consequences. So, we work to get you the best outcome we can without exposing your business to undue risk or compromising its real objectives. Just some of the areas we work with extensively are:
- Business, personal, trust, and non-profit tax planning and compliance.
- Research and experimentation (R&D) credits.
- Expatriate taxation in the US
- State historical property rehabilitation tax credits.
- IRS or other taxing authority audits.
- FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Reporting) compliance.